Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

828 Guests, 56 Users

Author Topic: Intrepid / Voyager Project  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Atrocities

Intrepid / Voyager Project
« on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »
Hello,  I am new to the site so please don't be offended if I make some mistakes with my posts.

I have been playing minecraft for about 7 months now and have made a couple of things that I share over at planet minecraft.  One of the more recent projects that I have been working on is the Intrepid / Voyager project.   Voyager is an Intrepid class Starship seen in the Star Trek series Voyager.  The ship is as close to a 1:1 ratio as I can get in minecraft.  While there is still a lot of work to be done on the project, I have for the most part completed major construction.  The ship can be explored deck by deck, room by room.  One poster said it took him nearly 2 hours to explore the entire ship. 

This is a larger ship than that of the MUSIC and is deck plan specific to the Intrepid Class deck plans from Strategic Design.  The ship has 15 decks.  While there is still a lot of empty rooms, they will eventually be filled with detail parts and so forth. 

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/uss-voyager---work-in-progress/

I currently have a world save available and when I am finished with the fit and finish of the Intrepid, I will release a schematic file.  I will then more than likely take what I have learned from this build and make the Voyager.  (Better lines, more detail, etc.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 03:25:38 PM by Atrocities »

Minecraft Schematics

Intrepid / Voyager Project
« on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline joben

Re: Intrepid / Voyager Project
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »
I don't know if it was you who posted the frame work on youtube or someone you are working with but I think it looks great

Offline sidburnsia

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • side's back, bitches
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: sidburnsia
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 10:09:42 AM »
SWEET JASUS' BALLPOINT PENS! this is amazing.
Iron blocks! Exposed ductwork! Tube stations! Futurist architecture! Eleven stories of Atrium! Reinsurance traders! LLOYD'S OF LONDON - Check it out!
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=13404.msg87028#msg87028

Offline Atrocities

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 06:05:07 PM »
I don't know if it was you who posted the frame work on youtube or someone you are working with but I think it looks great

No that wasn't me.  I have only one video up for this project.  Its very short. 

The VOYAGER is actually pretty much done now.  I am just going through and doing some fit and finish work on her.  The latest world save for both the VOYAGER and the INTREPID can be downloaded from my planetminecraft page]http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/uss-voyager---work-in-progress/]planetminecraft page. -

Offline Atrocities

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM »

As soon as I am finished with the fit and finish work I will be posting the actual ship schematic.
Right now there is only a world save.

Offline loudwhitenoise

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Have you played the game "To The Moon" yet?
  • Awards Spend a total of more than 2 weeks logged into the site
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: loudwhitenoise
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 08:20:23 PM »

Anoyne else cant unsee a baboon face up top there? Anyway good work, I like.
Fallen off the face of the internet! Oh Noes!

Read the FAQs before posting!

Offline Atrocities

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 06:10:59 PM »
The latest version has been added to a world save and updated on the planetminecraft web site.  Should I include a version with its landing struts extended?