Stats
  • Total Posts: 96245
  • Total Topics: 14182
  • Online Today: 642
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

500 Guests, 8 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: City In A Box  (Read 4714 times)

Offline bloodyguy84

City In A Box
« on: June 17, 2011, 02:41:25 PM »
Hello people this is my second schematic upload. I didnt build the whole city I mostly helped out with the big mushroom like building in the middle. I was going to upload just a schematic of that but its not all the way done yet and I probably wont upload it until next month since i will b gone. But the city has a lot of mines around it a maze thing and some other random stuff. The mushroom building ill call it a hotel because thats the only part thats done. Its pretty cool I think has about 50 rooms plus the obsidian penthouse. Theres a store area on the first floor and the middle is empty. A large farm on the top which is accesible only from one of the iron rooms because paper was going to be the currency then it changed but we kept the farm. Well dont wanna go on forever check it out and ignore the posts.
Im going to start uploading more often and I got a couple ideas that I started working on one of them is a big dungeon thing i got the idea from the DA2 expedition deep roads ill try to make it hard and long and in the end treasure.
Well thank you for checking this out
PS the big stone structure in one of the corners is just there it was used to block out the big lag we had where TNT flew everywhere , still not fixed in our server idk how to but shouldnt be in the schematic

MCSchematics

City In A Box
« on: June 17, 2011, 02:41:25 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline bad_w0lf

• Minecraft Username: zekeifer
Re: City In A Box
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
Looks interesting
  • My Minecraft Server Address: 161.210.253.23 (pm me if you want to play)
"the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=5044 -Coralis (underwater city)
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=7161 -Mountain Top Villa
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=12108 - St Apollo's Castle

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »

Offline bloodyguy84

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:13:22 PM »
Hey everyone Im gonna make a new poll that has the schematic of just the embassy  (still not done but probably will never be)
also check out my new underground city project that me and my friends are working on http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=7081.0

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything