Stats
  • Total Posts: 96206
  • Total Topics: 14176
  • Online Today: 720
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

673 Guests, 17 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: Keep on the Borderlands: Based on the Classic D&D Adventure  (Read 12615 times)

Offline Sulaco

• Minecraft Username: The_Sulaco
Keep on the Borderlands: Based on the Classic D&D Adventure
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:32:31 PM »
Hi all. This is my first post and first upload of what is my first stab at a large-scale Minecraft build: a full-scale recreation of the titular keep from the classic old-school Dungeons & Dragons adventure Keep on the Borderlands.

This was done entirely in-game, though I did use Single Player Commands for the landscaping, to build up the stone base upon which the keep sits, and to export the .schematic file.

All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers. :mobnotch:

MCSchematics

Keep on the Borderlands: Based on the Classic D&D Adventure
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:32:31 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline neostus

• Minecraft Username: neostus
Re: Keep on the Borderlands: Based on the Classic D&D Adventure
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »
great pice, nice work :)

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »

Offline Sq2000

• Supporter
    • Blink New Media
  • Minecraft Username: Squatch2000
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 12:56:41 PM »
Sweet, gotta love the old school D&D stuff. I was toying with the idea of making the Steading of Hill Giant Chief.
Continuing on with my lifelong obsession with games that have the word "Craft" in the title...

Offline Apedreado

• My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
This is pretty cool, though I do have one thing I would change... I would have made the large path out of cobblestone, and has cobblestone half steps to make it easier to walk up it... but other than that, I like this schematic, and thank you for sharing :D
Apedreado's Schematic Archive

It would be appreciated if people, who are new to the forums, check out stickied posts, like CityBuilder's posts: MCEdit Information and Community Rules

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything