Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 227571
  • Latest: rcnms14
Stats
  • Total Posts: 95536
  • Total Topics: 14094
  • Online Today: 646
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

609 Guests, 24 Users

Poll

Would you download it ?

Yes
50 (47.6%)
No
30 (28.6%)
Maybe depends if you add more stuff.
25 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: Big Medieval Castle And Huge Medieval Town!  (Read 7334 times)

Offline nickbeii

Big Medieval Castle And Huge Medieval Town!
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »
What's up guys :mobnotch:
This is my first .schematic!
And at first i was gonna do a castle! But then one day i was sitting on the toilet minding my own buisness and then i was thinking ... '' Hang on a minute! '' i could go further with this than just a castle.
So after i've finshed having a shite i went to my room, got my laptop and turned on minecraft.
And started building the town. At first i didn't care about the town that much but then i've added a bit of fiction and background story behind it that's why you can see a statue in the pictures below aka ''the griffin'' I thought that it could be something that the people that live in that town can worship.But before that i've added the buildings you would expect in a city such as : Houses, Pubs/Bars, Hospitals etc.

Keep On Reading! You're nearly done  :mobpig:

The Castle or the Town aren't finished yet, because i'm trying to make the map as good as possible.
But if you're clever you would've probably figured it out by now that the WHOLE map isn't going to be a schematic
anymore. That's why i will post and make the map avaliable for download on my youtube channel -
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAchUnlocked
So you might as well subscribe so you don't miss out on the map :)

The Map or the Schematic can be used for your own maps, servers but you must give me the credit for it!
I know that you probably won't but still ... You're lying to yourself :)

HOWEVER i will post the castle schematic!
There will be 2 downloads -

-Empty Castle

-Fully Furnished Castle ( with rooms etc. )

But i will post that schematic soon!

Thanks for reading this and if you want anything to be added in the castle or the town make sure you reply!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:10:05 AM by nickbeii »

Minecraft Schematics

Big Medieval Castle And Huge Medieval Town!
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:40:11 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline KrullMC

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • Krull - The premier Minecraft server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: minerman4 & Ozfer
Re: Medieval Style Castle
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 07:48:15 PM »
I want it! NOW! Hurry up, please. ;)

Offline TJE135

Re: Medieval Style Castle
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 03:49:26 PM »
Wow that looks awesome i think i might use it for my server and you definetly deserve credit for that castle