Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

760 Guests, 33 Users

Author Topic: Cobblestone and Diamond Generator  (Read 10653 times)

Offline City Builder

• Staff
  • Attack: 87
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • R.I.P Weston - Nov 25, 2005 - July 15, 2010
  • Awards This award is a special award to those that have added dog stories
    • MineCraft Schematics
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: CityBuilder
Cobblestone and Diamond Generator
« on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »
Hi,

I guess it's about time for me to upload one of my own schematics so here it is.

It's a cobblestone and diamond generator.  Okay, to be honest the diamond generator is just for looks, but the cobblestone generator works fine.

After importing it into your world, follow the instructions on the sign at the generator machine.  Making sure that you turn ON the water by pressing the button above the diamond generator else you might just burn up by lava if there is no water to turn it to cobblestone.

When you place the schematic in your world it should be placed like in photo 1 below, where the water around it is at ground level.  You can tidy it up later and remove the water around it if you want as it's only asthetics from where I built it in my world on the pond out front of my home.  Make sure that you do NOT uncheck the checkmark to import the water, water is a necessity of this generator and if you don't import the water with it, then I guess it won't work.

Hope you enjoy.
Minecraft Schematics at: MCschematics.com
-A growing community of Minecraft players and  (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with over 180,000+Members

I'm not a bird, I do not tweet!

Minecraft Schematics

Cobblestone and Diamond Generator
« on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Lodorenos

• Supporter
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Schematics Rendering
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Minecraft Innovations
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Lodorenos
Re: Cobblestone and Diamond Generator
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 06:42:06 PM »
That texturepack... What is it?
That minimap... How do I get that?
That generator... How can so much coolness be shoved in such a small schematic?

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • MineCraft Schematics
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 07:20:33 PM »
The texture pack is a modified version of Bordercraft, I've included textures from Misa's 64x, Sanguines TP (downsized), and a couple others that I've liked one texture or another, but primarily it's Bordercraft with a lot of misa's extras, like the items.png etc.

The minimap is Zan's minimap and it's awesome, it allows you to place your own way points so you need never build another one of those 64 block high structures so that you can find your way home.  You can have an unlimited amount of way points that you can add to the minimap as you like.

Oh and the grass that you see is from the Wild Grass mod. (absolutely love it)

Everything can be found on the official forums in the modding and mapping section and or the Texture pack section.

Thanks,
-A growing community of Minecraft players and  (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with over 180,000+Members

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • MineCraft Schematics
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 05:11:19 AM »
I just thought of something....

The button that controls the water flow is standard, however it applies power to a dispenser that then dispenses the water into the hole so as to make the cobblestone.

This requires a mod for the dispensers to function, so I'm attaching it to this post, it's for the MC Beta 1.2_02 version of the game (sorry, there is no earlier version of the mod).

If you don't like using mods, then just remove the dispenser at the top or replace it with a piece of stone and place water inside the hole and it will just run all the time.

To me the cool thing wasn't so much the cobblestone generator as their a dime a dozen, but rather being able to turn on and off the water as I like.

I did NOT create this mod, and unfortunately I can't find the post on the official forums so that I can properly credit the author of it.  My apologies for that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 06:07:04 AM by City Builder »

Offline Lodorenos

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Schematics Rendering
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Minecraft Innovations
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Lodorenos
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 07:09:52 AM »
Wow, that mod looks awesome!
Random question: I tried to find a post about the "Awards" but wasn't able to find anything. Where did those come from?  :mobcreeper:

EDIT: NM, found it!

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • MineCraft Schematics
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 07:12:10 AM »
I just made a post about them in the Website General forum (the awards).  I added them this morning.  I wanted to add them yesterday but it seemed that we had about 20+ members logged on everytime that I wanted to add it in and didn't want to go into maintenance mode with that many people online, so had to wait until I found only a couple people online since maintenance mode pretty much shuts down the forum for all but admins.