Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

679 Guests, 37 Users

Author Topic: Geometric shapes and fractal templates.  (Read 7282 times)

Offline meiun

Geometric shapes and fractal templates.
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »
I'm expanding beyond just porting dwarf fort macros.

Update 20/07/11 1431 -8GMT
: Tileable Shaft set resized to somehing appropriate for a base, cleaned up, put through WoolSC rolled 90 degrees and uploaded. The extra ammount of redrawing and cleaning up needed after resizing these has me a bit burned out. Taking a break.

How do i best organize this by the way?

Raynard and Mandlebrot Fractal:
Spoiler

Tile-able Shaft set:
Spoiler

15x17 Hexagon
Spoiler

Edit: For hexagons what sizes are the best base for using the scale function in MCedit?

What to do with these:
Convert border to air.
Turn copy air off.
Import the schematic.
Use clone to create stacks.
Replace interior with air
Replace wall with material of choice.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:44:47 PM by meiun »

Minecraft Schematics

Geometric shapes and fractal templates.
« on: July 18, 2011, 12:54:38 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Eagle

Re: Ports of Dwarf Fort fractal housing
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 01:44:13 PM »
Yeah, great idea. I was thinking to do this eventually by hand but I thought it might be a bit too geeky ;)

Thanks for doing this. I think I also have some other fractals on my drive, maybe I can find them.

Offline Pharaoh98

• Supporter
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Give that creeper a headshot. Bitches love headshots
  • Awards This member has had a schematic downloaded over 1,000 times.
    • My Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Pharaoh98
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:42:53 PM »
I may use this for some of the UnderTown housing, what are the dimensions?
RIP Vakarain; We will always remember him.

Spreading rational thinking through Harry Potter!

hpmor.com

Offline meiun

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »
I may use this for some of the UnderTown housing, what are the dimensions?

raynard  scale1 is 83x83.
mbtree fractal is 101x105, thats counting the white border.
theres more sets up now

Yeah, great idea. I was thinking to do this eventually by hand but I thought it might be a bit too geeky ;)

Thanks for doing this. I think I also have some other fractals on my drive, maybe I can find them.

some of these i had to do by hand, pretty geeky.
going to keep working on DF macros and some other shapes, but not so much that it takes away from being able to actually craft some mines.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:39:36 PM by meiun »