Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

728 Guests, 47 Users

Poll

Do you want i finish building of all the CMC?

Yes, of course
83 (92.2%)
Maybe
4 (4.4%)
No
3 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Schematic rating:
  • Currently 3.00/5

Author Topic: Stargate Command [15%]  (Read 5016 times)

Offline Vulcano37

Stargate Command [15%]
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:44:55 PM »
Hello everyone,

I built the floors 27 and 28 of SGC based on the original plans, I have not yet finished, so that the sites have nothing.
 I could not do all of the CMC because I have plans, if anyone has and wants to share with me, I would appreciate

greetings
Thanks for download
 [tup] [tup] [tup] [tup] [tup]

P.S.: Since I have no plans from the other floors, I had to invent that is in them
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 11:03:19 AM by Vulcano37 »

Minecraft Schematics

Stargate Command [15%]
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:44:55 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline KimXi

Re: Stargate Command [15%]
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
I Love SG1, SG:Atlantis and SG:Universe! So It would be cool to see the whole thing! I dont have any blueprints thou. But atleast you built the main areas like the Stargate.
Gewd jab!

Offline 99minecraft

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:02 AM »
hope the stargate itself is gonna be awesome :D

Offline MetaDream

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 12:00:01 AM »
I have actually started a SGC build, though I'm probably being way too thorough about it. I've been rewatching the series on my laptop and taking quick snapshots of the halls and other details and adjusting everything accordingly.

I found it extremely difficult to find the correct lay-out or blueprints of level 28 online and have narrowed nearly everything down from using the snapshots. (I have thousands and thousands of pictures....)

I have even started creating a Resource Pack (including Stargate Theme(s) for the jukebox) textures and everything specifically for this project. And with the "Greg's Stargate Mod" it's absolutely perfect...the Stargate I have currently, only leads to Abydos which is another incomplete project...but his mod made it work flawlessly.

By the way, it's great just to see another Stargate SG-1 build, seems everything is Atlantis or Universe nowadays. I'll always prefere SG-1.

:diamond: LINK TO GREG'S STARGATE MOD :diamond: (You'll thank me if you haven't already got it.): http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1676966-gregs-sg-craft-for-minecraft-162/

[cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake] [cake]

Offline OtaOtakulos

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 07:23:42 AM »