Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page Thank you, -CB-

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 94812
  • Total Topics: 13940
  • Online Today: 335
  • Online Ever: 693
  • (February 21, 2013, 02:05:26 PM)
Users Online

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

234 Guests, 17 Users

Author Topic: SDK Gun server ip?!?!  (Read 2958 times)

Offline MarcoTheItalian

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    • N/A
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: MarcoTheItalian
SDK Gun server ip?!?!
« on: June 18, 2011, 11:36:02 AM »
What is the ip to this server or another gun server?

Minecraft Schematics

SDK Gun server ip?!?!
« on: June 18, 2011, 11:36:02 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Joseph

Re: SDK Gun server ip?!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 12:02:28 PM »
 Cannot advertise servers on here any more.

Offline CookieShop

• Supporter
  • Attack: 9
    Defense: 47
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 9
    Defense: 47
    Attack Member
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: CookieShop
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 01:59:25 PM »
Our server does not have this mod, nor do I know of any that do. I suggest you do a search on Google or whatever to find one.

Offline BorrisBear1

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
I love guns mod it's my favorite especially with my lazer doggy :)