Stats
  • Total Posts: 96218
  • Total Topics: 14178
  • Online Today: 620
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

572 Guests, 12 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 157554 times)

Offline City Builder

• Staff
  • R.I.P Weston - Nov 25, 2005 - July 15, 2010
    • MineCraft Schematics
  • Minecraft Username: CityBuilder
Introduce yourself
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »
Hi,

Please feel free to introduce yourself to the community in this thread.

As for me, I'm a minecraft player, pretty new to the game and I enjoy fiddling around with the textures.  I've not yet created my own texture pack but it is something that I'd like to do in the near future.  If I manage to do so, it will be created in 128x128 HD textures and I'll try to scale it down to 64x64 and possibly 32x32 depending on how well the textures scale.

I enjoy the game tremendously, much of the time I spend on Peaceful if I'm planning on doing building, and go for easy or normal when I want to have another kind of fun (usually away from any formal structures that I've built).

I was turned on to MC by a friend of mine on another forum that I own (www.citybuildergames.com) , and I've never looked back since, it was a pure love at first play and I'd buy it all over again if I needed to do it again, it's just been a super game thus far, and I can hardly contain myself to wait for full release when all features and content are in the game.

I have a very small business that does auto dealer processing of their warranty claims, I work out of my home office (which gets to be a drag sometimes, always being here) and have done so for about the past 15 years.

I tremendously enjoy video games, (mostly on my PC, although we do have an Xbox 360 with a growing library of games) and last time that I counted up my PC titles I believe the total was over 300 titles ranging back to the early 80's (think when video games were released on cassette tapes, for those that are too young, that was the medium that music was put out on before compact disc's.)

My wife and I both enjoy our two dogs, Austin and Penelope - both standard poodles, and sadly lost my last standard poodle, Weston to cancer on July 15, 2010, he was really my boy and both of our lives revolved around him. 

We (my wife and I) both enjoy outdoor leisure activities like camping, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, water skiing etc, though we no longer really have the time, NOR the money to do those sorts of things anymore.

That's about it really.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:47:24 AM by City Builder »
  • My Minecraft Server Address: 69.27.127.226:25565
Minecraft Schematics at: MCschematics.com
-A growing community of Minecraft players and  (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with over 225,000+Members

I'm not a bird, I do not tweet!

MCSchematics

Introduce yourself
« on: November 07, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Lasassin

• Minecraft Username: Lasassin
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 02:19:09 AM »
Hi,
I've played Mineraft for a few months now, and I love the endless possibilites in the game.
I mostly play around with TNT and making cannons, or making redstone circuits. One of my current projects is a house with a self-destruct room (168 blocks of TNT under the house :D), with a triple switch door lock.
I have, and actively use, a bunch of third-party editing programs for Minecraft; MCEdit, INVEdit, NBTEdit, MineEdit and the MCRedstoneSim.

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 02:19:09 AM »

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    • MineCraft Schematics
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 09:12:06 AM »
Welcome Lasassin to the web site.

Redstone circuits is something that I'm just now fooling around with.  Doing simple things like switching the minecart track directions, or turning on a  redstone light when a mob spawn drop hits a pressure plate to let me know that I've got some stuff to go pick up from the pickup location of my mob traps.

What I'd really like to figure out is how I can turn on all the regular  :torch: lights in my homes front area as I saw somebody do in a mob spawning building they had created.  The guy flipped one switch and all the  :torch:  lit up.  Must have been a good 50 or more :torch: in the room that he lit up with that one switch.

And something I've really wanted to do since building my most current house is to have redstone torches light up if a door is left open someplace in my house as it's got so many doors leading to different areas of my house I never remember if I closed them all or not, so I have to go running around making sure they are all closed before nightfall, but unfortunately one member of the MC forums tells me that it's not currently possible with MC in it's current state.  It sure would be nice though to have a panel of redstone torches above my main crafting area and have them light up if a door was left open somewhere in my MC home.

Enjoy your stay.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 09:15:44 AM by City Builder »
-A growing community of Minecraft players and  (MCedit) Schematics .  Now with over 225,000+Members

Offline SuperNINJ4

• Minecraft Username: SuperNINJ4
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 08:08:52 AM »
Hey everyone!

I'm MG, SuperNINJ4 inside of Minecraft. I've been playing MC for about 6 months and really enjoy it. I host a geek/internet/videogame radio show, and also admin a Minecraft server. Thanks for reading!
  • My Minecraft Server Address: kslu3.kslu.selu.edu:5758

Offline wtfblake

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »
Hi guys im wtfblake im working on the USG Ishimura schematic
love the site and love the stuff you guys keep coming up with.
keep up the good work.

Offline omgCHIEFF

• Minecraft Username: Teh_Lego_Gai
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 10:30:32 PM »
Hi, obviously, I'm omgCHIEFF, and I use WAY to many commas. I found Minecraft through a popular gaming channel on YouTube, by the name of Seananners. I discovered this game and instantly fell in love with the freedoms it gave players, as I have been a FPS player from a very young age, this was an interesting twist in the first person genre (for me). Upon discovery of multiplayer, I bugged my friend Jetkidish (real life friend) to investigate, we started in classic, then both bought alpha and played SMP, using "give" commands to try and replicate/create new buildings. Now we have many large buildings with actual functionality, and a few real life friends are helping to finish the city for public release very shortly. confirmed by Jetkidish, we proudly announce the opening of the city on January 1st, 2011
I say "get at me", not because I have bad grammar, but because telling a guy to come at me may be taken the wrong way.

Offline Jetkidish

• Minecraft Username: Jetkidish
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
Hello everybody... :D
I'm Jetkidish.
Enough said.
Just kidding :P
Like omgCHIEFF said, he got me into Minecraft. I opened our groups first server, originally in classic, then later on after seeing how awesome Alpha/Beta was I bought the game and opened our groups first SMP server. I now run a few servers, most of them modified clones (regular city, post apoc, regular survival, etc). Anywhozle, yeah... I just like Minecraft, especially the building part, as shown by my uploads :D

And btw, yes, the server is finally opening Jan 1st 2011, for anyone who's interested :P

Offline timo0060

• Minecraft Username: timo0060
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 08:05:01 AM »
Hello, I'm Timo0060
I was hooked onto Minecraft by Jetkidish, and omgCHIEFF
I love the simplicity of this game and am exited for the public launch of our server.
  • My Minecraft Server Address: In my head.... And there it shall stay
Do you play BFBC2 on PC? Then add me, timo0060 and we can be buddddddiiiieeess :D .... I'm a n00b so don't pick on me please :)

Can't touch this!!!!..... Alright fine...

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thetimo0060?feature=mhum

Offline cyanidesandvich

• THESE BEES GIVE ME THE WEIRDEST BONER
  • Minecraft Username: stormtroopah
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 09:21:36 AM »
oh hi, my (online) name is cyanidesandvich allthough my  :coal: manlycraft :coal: name is stormtroopah.
the reason started playing  :coal: manlycraft :coal: is partially due to the fact that it looked intesting at the time, then i suddenly became addicted.
i think the main reason i play it and still play it is because 1. its bright, which you dont see much these days in the gaming industry
2. its a simple concept
and 3. because i enjoy building structures

Offline apenhebenhaar

• what i think about you? FAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Minecraft Username: sili6 (HACKED)
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 01:07:57 PM »
hey im apen i think this is a stupid question but i have some awesome stuf on my computer and do you upload files here(on this site
 :mobnotch: :wheatgrown:           :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper:)
Dead or Life, Either Way The Will Of The Monkeys Be Done.

Offline mcrch900

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 01:20:33 PM »
Im mcrch900 been playing for a long time finally decided to upload some of my stuff hope you guys like it

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    • MineCraft Schematics
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 12:04:24 AM »
Apen,

Yes you can upload the awesome stuff you've created to this site, just make sure that you are only uploading the .schematic file and any images of the item.

Thanks,

Offline apenhebenhaar

• what i think about you? FAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Minecraft Username: sili6 (HACKED)
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 02:18:47 AM »
Thanks CityBuilder
by the way i'm apen(sili6) and i'm one arrogant son of a b!#*$
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:23:33 AM by apenhebenhaar »
Dead or Life, Either Way The Will Of The Monkeys Be Done.

Offline grimxxmastr

• Minecraft Username: Grimxxmastr
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 04:09:01 PM »
hmmm since i'm way late with introductions. I'm grim online offline doesnt matter just grim. you can find me on here, or xbox live as grimxxmastr. and well whilst i have too much free time searching for work and trying at Boeing to get  job which looks positive i play MC and wow along with COD:BO
so hit me up i'm usually bored, or taking care of my German Shepard  pup.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -George Santayana

"Bullets have right of way." Friend of mine Xmil after return from iraq.

Offline City Builder

• Staff
    • MineCraft Schematics
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 12:55:58 AM »
Hi Grim and welcome.

Love to see that there are other dog lovers.  My avatar is of my 4 1/2 year old chocolate standard poodle that passed away July 15, 2010 after 5 months of very expensive chemotherapy, we knew that he couldn't be saved by the chemo, but it did extend his life by 5 months and in great health up until the last 2 days.

I now have a new pup myself, it's another chocolate standard poodle that we got when he was 6 weeks old, he will be 10 weeks old this coming friday and is full of piss and vineagar right now, running terror in the house, and nipping at our hands and arms.  My right hand is like a pin cushion with all the scabs from his biting with his little baby snake teeth.  Enjoy.

Offline grimxxmastr

• Minecraft Username: Grimxxmastr
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 01:54:40 AM »
hahaha mine i got a 1 month and started on off leash training but yea i break dog habits fast she is now 7 months still stubborn but well behaved. good luck its definitely hard work
"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -George Santayana

"Bullets have right of way." Friend of mine Xmil after return from iraq.

Offline ajroemisch

• More Proof I Have No Life.
  • Minecraft Username: ajroemisch
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2011, 12:05:49 PM »
Ello World, my name is AJ and I recently got separated from the air force for medical reasons so what did i decide to do with my life? INHABIT MINECRAFT! WOOHOO! seriously though this game is way to addicting but the upside is that the community is awesome. hopefully i shall meet some new people and whatnot. talk to you all later!
  • My Minecraft Server Address: Upon request only! Email me.

Offline User Deleted Accounts

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »
Im late with the intro but i go by toxicmuffinzz . Minecraft is truly addicting especially building things. Most of my time outside of college, work, and friends goes to playing minecraft or xbox gt: toxicmuffinzz for other gamers out there. =)

Offline hiro24

• Minecraft Username: hiro24
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 09:48:09 AM »
I'm somewhat late w/ introductions here, but I'm Hiro... hiro24 officially but.. meh.  Been around the site here for a few weeks now, and have a few schems posted.. great seeing everybody's work on here.  Anyways, just wanted to drop a note to say hey.
  • My Minecraft Server Address: www.midgardrealm.net

Offline blipadouzi

• How many Creepers have you killed lately? LOL
  • Minecraft Username: blipadouzi
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 09:55:58 AM »
Yeah, I like Hiro am behind schedule on posting my intro LOL

I'm blipadouzi, or blip... whatever LOL

I've been on the site for (goes to look at profile) 2 - 3 weeks now.  I love Minecraft... it allows me to geek out, be creative, make calculations, build, fight, etc etc all in one game.  I see myself playing this for years and years LOL

I discovered MCedit kind of by accident when trying to find a way to move a building on my map that I built in the wrong location.  I then discover the wonderful concept of Schematics and started search for available schematics to download.  I wanted to be able to share mine as well, but didn't want to post on the minecraftforum.net site.

I found this site on Google and have been as active as I could since.  I also visit Mojang's Get Satisfaction site daily.

On a personal level, I am married, have 2 kids (15 yo boy and 6 month old girl) my wife plays Minecraft off and on, but also participates on the GS site.  I work in IT support for a major computer consulting firm and live in Montreal, Canada :D (I am English, though I do speak French)

The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything