Stats
  • Total Posts: 96246
  • Total Topics: 14183
  • Online Today: 351
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

329 Guests, 7 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: Automated Cactus Farm v3  (Read 5180 times)

Offline shirizaan

Automated Cactus Farm v3
« on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »
This is version three of an Automatic Cactus Farm Iíve been working on in Minecraft. The design (inspired by a similar design from EthosLab) is completely modular and as compact as I could make it while maintaining a reasonable return rate. This farm requires zero effort on the part of the player to grow or harvest cacti and the bottom of the farm has been designed in such a way that it is ready for a player to attach the delivery system of their choosing. In my configuration (a base and four farm levels), it produces a stack of cacti every five minutes.

MCSchematics

Automated Cactus Farm v3
« on: May 13, 2011, 07:18:08 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline stan209

Re: Automated Cactus Farm v3
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »
it is a very good cacti farm
are you going to make more of these? i hope you do

sorry for my bad English

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 08:03:10 AM »

Offline Rozzaruth

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 08:45:51 AM »
This is really good. Origianl idea, i like it. The thing looks slightly like taipae 101! [grin]

Offline Ahmaz

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 01:38:07 AM »
This is very nice! Thanks for the schematics!

Offline nazim

• Minecraft Username: One100
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 05:55:53 AM »
this reallly  nice i like the desine i realllly like it bro
  • My Minecraft Server Address: CactusNetwork.serv.net

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.