Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page Thank you, -CB-

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 94795
  • Total Topics: 13936
  • Online Today: 294
  • Online Ever: 693
  • (February 21, 2013, 02:05:26 PM)
Users Online

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

280 Guests, 14 Users

Poll

Should I upload the unfinished schematic?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Schematic rating:
  • Currently 4.29/5

Author Topic: Stargate:Univervse Ancient ship Destiny(Updated:Schematic Available For Download  (Read 24461 times)

Joseph

Re: Stargate Univervse Ancient ship Destiny
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 03:02:52 AM »
 This is an amazing ship, thanks for sharing!

Minecraft Schematics

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2011, 03:02:52 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline AuburnTiger

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 09:12:18 AM »
check out the destiny wiki page
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny

Offline alex1442

this model is brilliant, i had an idea as to how the community could help build it as a tribute to SG.U (R.I.P) put the model on a server and allow people to help build each level like the enterprise D build which is featured on youtube

Offline AuburnTiger

this model is brilliant, i had an idea as to how the community could help build it as a tribute to SG.U (R.I.P) put the model on a server and allow people to help build each level like the enterprise D build which is featured on youtube

I will upload the floor layouts of the pyramid section that i have when i get home. I found a thread online where a guy is trying to design a Halo level designed the the Destiny. So far he has only posted the blueprints of the first 11 floors( from top down). He has a lot more done in sketch up but sadly he has yet to post any .skp files to google's 3D warehouse. :( But either way they are super helpful. I like your Idea for putting it on a server but i do not have a server. I have only been messing around with minecraft for about a month so I don't know much about setting up servers, and i still have yet to play on one. If you have one you plan on uploading it to please pm me so i can help out :)

Offline Czert117

Dude, this is awesome!!! I was messing in minecraft, trying to make Destiny, but it was pretty hard without proper tools and time...your schematic is really good! The interior of the ship should not be a big problem though. Alot of areas and corridors were seen in SGU (R.I.P.), some, you know where they are because of the exterior clips, transiting the view from inside to the outside through a window. All the other areas, well, you can pretty much put them where you like, i doubt that there will be any real, accurate blueprint of Destiny's inside, maybe some little blueprints with the few areas of the ship, which were seen in the series. And you can make some new rooms and corridors in the spare space inside the ship, it's not like we're going to see any more clips from inside of Destiny on tv any time soon :(

Offline eeewan

• Supporter
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • Awards Awarded to those that have shown a building schematic of excellence
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: eeewan
Pretty epic. Nice work!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 02:24:34 PM by eeewan »
You see that link that says "positive" under my name? Go on, give it a click. Its awfully lonely. Make it feel welcome.

~The Globe Theatre~
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=4283

~The Arc De Triomphe~
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=4219

~ The Hamlet of Tranquillity~
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=5204

~ The Citadel of Valor ~
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=6842

Offline Herculeswill22

Sweet! I'm going to make a huge collection of stargate ships somewhere...never really liked SGU that much though, SG-1 and Atlantis were better.

Offline travphel

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »
Well I originally thought I might just cause it was such a pain in the **** to render and import just right. But after an hour of trying to use mc edit to manually delete I gave up had a glass of port and decided it would be much easier to just try and rerender it with the hollow settings. Now I just have to figure out how to do it correctly >_<
This started out as an incomplete google sketch file so it took me a while to get it to convert to something binvox could read. Also the original has some thin sides that the down command seems to mess up. It probably would also help if I actually knew what I was doing instead of the "try->fail->google it -> stare blankly at screen-> google some more-> try again" cycle I am currently using;P

This might be a little to much a little to late but the binvox app has a "-t" command line condition which will generate a hollow object. Used it not to long ago for a Klingon bird of prey.

Offline Megatech

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Punching trees gives me wood...
  • Awards This member has created artwork for this website
    • Megatech Minecraft Schematics
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Megatech
thats hot! haha its kinda cool unfinished because it allows everyone to design their own interior to suit them :) nice schematic ty for sharing!

Offline DarkKing94

really great
good work

Offline Kosh

I created an account here so I could reply and say "Holy crap, that is SWEET! Nice job!"  I loved SGU (yeah, first season kinda sucked, but the second season was phenomenal. 

Anyways, thanks for posting this, and I can't wait to see pictures of the finished project. :D

Offline Dreamrar

Hello, nice job i love ur shematic so i have a problem ( i'm french sorry for my english ) so i dowload ur shematic i open witch MCEDIT.... and i have just a nose of ship xDDDD

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=866643Sanstitre.png

Wtf ???? :/

Offline AuburnTiger

Hello, nice job i love ur shematic so i have a problem ( i'm french sorry for my english ) so i dowload ur shematic i open witch MCEDIT.... and i have just a nose of ship xDDDD

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=866643Sanstitre.png

Wtf ???? :/

Its all there its just so f'n huge MC edit sometimes wont be able to render it completely, hope this helps :)

Offline mckay

develop a version of your neighborhood with room and stargate

sory i'm french

Offline amerem

Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Gamer at heart builder by day thats all I can say!
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: amerem
very nice stargate is an ol favorite of mine keep up the good work

Offline oneill011990

please send me the save file 
email must be in my profile

Offline edwardthefma

can you make a pod jumper

Offline Truth593

Would anyone mind telling me what the Length X Width X Height this thing is? cheers :P

Offline kvnfln300

where is the download?