• Latest: tunito
Stats
  • Total Posts: 95578
  • Total Topics: 14105
  • Online Today: 416
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

Didn't receive your new user activation email?

New user registration is currently broken.  We are looking into finding a resolution to the problem which is basically when you register our servers are not sending out the activation email.  If you've registered between Nov 13th and now, you will not have received the activation email.  Again, we are looking for a resolution to this issue.  Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: As of now (nov 23th), it appears to have been resolved. Sorry for the long wait, and welcome! Attempt logging in again, and resend the confirmation email.

This message will be removed if it proves to be reliable again.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

310 Guests, 10 Users

Author Topic: Police Station  (Read 7167 times)

Joseph

Police Station
« on: April 29, 2011, 05:08:22 AM »
Hello,

This is my police station I made, the design is based on a real please station in my local area.
It was built in 1965 and was closed in 2005 I think, me and my friends managed to get in there, a few years after it closed down, it was in good condition the interview rooms still had the chairs and tables, and the custody suit still had the chalk boards with who was in the cells! It was an awesome experience but the building has been taken down, and now flats are there. :(

Features:

• 3 unique cells with beds
  • Investigation room
  • Evidence room
  • Interview room
  • Custody suite
  • And more

Entrance:

Police custody suite:

Corridor leading to cells and interview rooms:

Cells:

Hope you all enjoy this. Feel free to make changes.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 01:40:09 PM by Joseph »

Offline Apedreado

• My DeviantArt Page
Re: Police Station
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 05:11:50 AM »
This looks great! Plus I love the fact that there's not a single torch in sight :D I have an odd hate-on for torches, and get rid of them whenever I download a schematic.... though this makes for some long sessions just adding glowstone :P
Apedreado's Schematic Archive

It would be appreciated if people, who are new to the forums, check out stickied posts, like CityBuilder's posts: MCEdit Information and Community Rules

Joseph

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 05:38:00 AM »
This looks great! Plus I love the fact that there's not a single torch in sight :D I have an odd hate-on for torches, and get rid of them whenever I download a schematic.... though this makes for some long sessions just adding glowstone :P

Thanks for your feedback. I'm not a fan of torches, but I make exceptions sometimes, I've seen some great
torches in texture packs. :p

Offline goldoba

• It's actually YOUR craft!
  • Minecraft Username: TheGoldoba
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 06:43:29 AM »
Thanks for your feedback. I'm not a fan of torches, but I make exceptions sometimes, I've seen some great
torches in texture packs. :p

agree sometimes torches can be hideous, but in the right setting they can give the a nice touch to the project.
(which is not often in my opinion :P)
Get you melons out for the monkeys!

Joseph

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 06:49:23 AM »
agree sometimes torches can be hideous, but in the right setting they can give the a nice touch to the project.
(which is not often in my opinion :P)

I have to agree with you there my friend. :p

Offline ixiboneheadixi

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: ixiboneheadixi
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:03:13 AM »
I have to agree with you there my friend. :p
and unless you are using a good texture pack the glowsonte is really ugly, so in the default TP you can go with torches or with glowstone, both usually end up being ugly as hell

Joseph

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »
and unless you are using a good texture pack the glowsonte is really ugly, so in the default TP you can go with torches or with glowstone, both usually end up being ugly as hell

Glowstone with default texture pack is the best I've seen.

Offline epple

• Eppleworks Schematics
  • Minecraft Username: epple
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 12:30:11 PM »
hey, i loaded your police station but its not what i thought of... it has no bottom layer and does it have a roof?

i dont know if it is an error or so or if you just forgot to copy the hole buliding...
See my Creations:

Army base components:
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=1987.0

http://epple.minitroopers.com

sry for bad english, i m German ;)

Offline Dragonrider

• Why won't my .gif work -.-
  • Minecraft Username: DragonriderSaiga
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 01:23:01 PM »

the 64 res painterly pack glowstones look pretty good. or at least I thought so.
 I won't use torches or lava for lighting. unless i'm going for a medieval theme.

Also if glowstone bothers you that much, try sinking it into the ground or up into a roof and cover it with glass.

Offline EliteDraco

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: EliteDraco
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 01:44:29 PM »
I like it, it is very cool

I like how it is made out of brick and it looks like a New York Building
Good Work

keep it up
EliteDraco

Joseph

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »
hey, i loaded your police station but its not what i thought of... it has no bottom layer and does it have a roof?

i dont know if it is an error or so or if you just forgot to copy the hole buliding...

Nope should not be like that, thanks for pointing that out to me!

I like it, it is very cool

I like how it is made out of brick and it looks like a New York Building
Good Work

keep it up

Thank you my friend!

Joseph

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 03:52:19 AM »
the 64 res painterly pack glowstones look pretty good. or at least I thought so.
 I won't use torches or lava for lighting. unless i'm going for a medieval theme.

Also if glowstone bothers you that much, try sinking it into the ground or up into a roof and cover it with glass.

That's a good idea, but I'm using my own mod for lighting. If I want something I have to make it myself. :(
But yeah, that is a good idea. :p

Joseph

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »
Updating first post, fixed the schematic!

Offline Wh0_cares123

• Minecraft Username: Wh0_cares
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »
Love it just what I need a police station for evidence an interview and then transfer them to a prison :diamond:   :diamond: :diamond: