Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page Thank you, -CB-

Recent

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

273 Guests, 25 Users

Author Topic: I have a Slime Spawner  (Read 7955 times)

Online Aido68

• Supporter
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • minecraft!!!
  • Awards Awarded for designing a water based ship of excellence
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Aido70
I have a Slime Spawner
« on: April 09, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »
Hello,
To spawn the slimes it has to be in its special 16th layer or bellow, it also requires a large
space for them to spawn,
so far it has spawned huge, big and ,medium slimes no small.

ok well the new mcedit update has came out and, theres no need for my spawner anymore because you can just edit any mob spawner you want by selecting it, right clicking, then click the name of what that spawner spawnes ( ect. zombie ) then a list of all the mobs pops up and just click the mob you would like it to spawn
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:05:15 AM by Aido68 »
The chances of digging straight down into lava increase drastically if you have diamond in your inventory.

Its proven by science.

Minecraft Schematics

I have a Slime Spawner
« on: April 09, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Nefashu

• Attack: 72
    Defense: 74
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Awards Spend a total of more than 2 weeks logged into the site
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Nefashus
Re: I have a Slime Spawner
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 03:52:22 AM »
Thanks for sharing [tup]

Offline Sneddo

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 04:19:40 AM »
Thank you so much I have been dying for a slime spawner, I even gave you a positive on your reputation for being the first to post one.  [tup]

Online Aido68

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • minecraft!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 04:41:07 AM »
Thanks!
The chances of digging straight down into lava increase drastically if you have diamond in your inventory.

Its proven by science.

Offline toasterparty

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 02:23:34 PM »
Thanks! this was exactly what i was looking for! Really cool how you made it spawn most of the sizes too. I would think that would be difficult...
In soviet Russia trees punch YOU!

Offline Nefashu

Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Awards Spend a total of more than 2 weeks logged into the site
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Nefashus
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 02:46:50 PM »
Hello,
To spawn the slimes it has to be in its special 16th layer or bellow, it also requires a large
space for them to spawn,
so far it has spawned huge, big and ,medium slimes no small.
Hey Aido,a question, I addet the spawner to my map, but it doesn't spawn slimes,
must it be underearth or so?

Online Aido68

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • minecraft!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 10:09:23 PM »
Hey Aido,a question, I addet the spawner to my map, but it doesn't spawn slimes,
must it be underearth or so?

has to be anywhere near bedrock in a largeish cavern, i dont think it matters what light level
it is, they should still spawn. Try placing them in the middle of the cavern or put some space behind the spawner, tell me if it still doesnt work

Its proven by science.

Offline Apedreado

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 11:32:47 PM »
With the new Stable update for MCEdit... can't you just right click a monster spawner and make it spawn slimes? Kinda making this schematic moot?
Apedreado's Schematic Archive

It would be appreciated if people, who are new to the forums, check out stickied posts, like CityBuilder's posts: MCEdit Information and Community Rules

Online Aido68

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • minecraft!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2011, 11:53:17 PM »
yes -_- you are right you can just do that now

Its proven by science.