Stats
  • Total Posts: 96222
  • Total Topics: 14178
  • Online Today: 647
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

629 Guests, 13 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: Building the ultimate fort, need some input.  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Crazy ManMan

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: Crazy ManMan
Building the ultimate fort, need some input.
« on: February 21, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »
I see this site is not nearly as active a last time I was here years ago but maybe I can still get some good suggestions. I am building the ultimate fortress. Basically but that I mean it has everything one could need. It farms and automates everything possible, or it will when it is finished. It sorts items provides defense from almost everything (the walls are thick enough if it even safe from chorus fruit teleports and tall enough to prevent ender pearling over) parts of it will even rebuild themselves as they get damaged. It the idea is that it will be something somebody could build in survivale if they took the time (but not necessarily easily, I will be using tons of hidden obsidian for example), but if something is cool enough I might add it even if it require non-survival material. I plan on adding plenty of traps and hidden doors (need some suggestions here as well) and a lesser known trick to prevent people from simply digging through walls (it can be done in survival if you work hard enough) and will have a subway station and a 'science' section underground that will basically be things from on the wiki. It will have mob sorters for almost every kind of mob, and places to request the shipment of said mob to other locations via mine cart. There will be a sewer for boats, a redstone power grid for automated lights for the day/night cycle, it will span across all three dimensions, and much more, but I would like to hear your suggestions as well. Most of the work will actually be making it all look nice, the rest is simply time consuming, except the redstone will be really complicated probably. I do not plan on adding anything for any mods, but I might add a few things to make it easier for people using mods if I see fit. What would you like to see in this fortress? What do you think would be useful/cool to see added?
If you need somebody to vent/chat to my PM box is always open (or Skype if you prefer to IM). I will not judge you for what you need to get off your chest.

MCSchematics

Building the ultimate fort, need some input.
« on: February 21, 2016, 05:04:28 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Winny

• <3 hardstyle, Minecraft, MCedit
  • Minecraft Username: WastedRhino
Re: Building the ultimate fort, need some input.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 02:59:06 AM »
I am currently working on  mountain fortress on a server. How do i make my walls self repairing?

Winny
  • My Minecraft Server Address: BlackLungMiningCorp (69.197.191.47:25565)

MCSchematics

Re: Building the ultimate fort, need some input.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 02:59:06 AM »

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.