Stats
  • Total Posts: 96203
  • Total Topics: 14176
  • Online Today: 712
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

628 Guests, 9 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.84/5

Author Topic: Builder Award Winner: Monumental Castle Project  (Read 84112 times)

Offline DannyD

Re: Builder Award Winner: Monumental Castle Project
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:33 AM »
okay so this looks amazing. But, i have one problem (my noobish mistakes), i see they are in 5 parts, but part 4 and part 5, i cant tell where they fit in relation to the other parts, I've been here for half an hour looking for connecting parts/indicators. So basically what I'm asking is, could someone direct me to where part 4 and 5 fit into this?

Diamonds for your build  :diamond: :diamond:

MCSchematics

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2013, 09:29:33 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline scroogemc

• Minecraft Username: scroogemc
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »
okay so this looks amazing. But, i have one problem (my noobish mistakes), i see they are in 5 parts, but part 4 and part 5, i cant tell where they fit in relation to the other parts, I've been here for half an hour looking for connecting parts/indicators. So basically what I'm asking is, could someone direct me to where part 4 and 5 fit into this?

Diamonds for your build  :diamond: :diamond:

Hy Danny

4 connects to the road leading away from the castle through the corn fields and the self built large trees.
And 5 connects to the road at the end of 5, if i remember right...

cheerio

MCSchematics

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »

Offline scroogemc

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2013, 01:51:50 AM »
And the world keeps growing further on! Keebsake has been busy updating our world. I also fixed and updated the Link to the world download; cheerio

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0yk0eiktg2mi2j6/monumental_castle_project.zip

« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:56:08 AM by scroogemc »

Offline scroogemc

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2013, 02:01:11 AM »
pics

Offline scroogemc

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 01:30:17 AM »
Updateblog 2:

Offline xieno

• Minecraft Username: Xieno
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2013, 04:04:07 PM »
I am a frequent visitor of the site, but a first time poster. Your schematic of the world you designed is by far the most intricate, beautiful, and amazing design. I believe it deserves more than just a single award for how much excellence there is. Thank you for this masterpiece and for inspiring my first post.

Offline JukkaTibbs

• Minecraft Username: JukkaTibbs
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 07:05:58 PM »
Downloaded all 5 parts, About to check it out, Very awesome picture on original post.
Happy Gaming

Offline Vinez

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2014, 04:58:24 AM »
Have u worked on the map recently, would you mind posting an updated version? I really appreciate your work!

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything