• Online Today: 612
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online
Users: 4
Guests: 542
Total: 546

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

542 Guests, 4 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: Pyramid of Cheops  (Read 1074 times)

Offline radar119

Pyramid of Cheops
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »
Hello to all,
this is my first post. I built a Pyramid of Cheops as accurate as I could, trying to maintain as much as possible proportions and dimensions (I assumed 1 cube was 1 meter) to try to give an idea of what it really was. Also the room dimentions inside should be non far from reality, even if I couldn't find a lot of reference. The model il 230x230x130 blocks
Hope you enjoy it, let me know :-)

Whats inside (I know, it's hollow, but since I do everything by hand it would have taken me ages to fill all the blancks)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 12:41:21 PM by radar119 »

MCSchematics

Pyramid of Cheops
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:17:03 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Scaget

• Staff
  • I am never late, everyone else is just early.
    • The News
  • Minecraft Username: Scaget
Re: Pyramid of Cheops
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:13:04 PM »
You should add some pictures to your post

1: screenshot the schematic
2: upload to a website like imgur.com
3: copy the image address and attach via the image attachment button that looks like the mona lisa

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:13:04 PM »

Offline radar119

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 12:36:47 PM »
Sorry Scaget, I did what you said. Thank you :-)

Offline Scaget

• Staff
  • I am never late, everyone else is just early.
    • The News
  • Minecraft Username: Scaget
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 12:53:55 PM »
Sorry Scaget, I did what you said. Thank you :-)

No need to apologize, historically posts that include pictures are way more likely to get downloads because people don't have to guess how the build is going to look. As a result I always suggest that authors include pics in their topics, or else as the old McSchematic phrase goes "no pics, no clicks"

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything