• Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 326
Total: 328

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

326 Guests, 2 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: New Server Hub  (Read 1417 times)

Offline dark_chaos

• Minecraft Username: dark_chaos
New Server Hub
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:54:36 AM »
Hey everyone, I was just working on a hub for my current minecraft server, and I was wondering what you all thought about it.
It's loosely based off of this image here
Here are some images of it currently

There's a small detail in one of these images, if anyone notices it, be sure to point it out :>

I am a man of the internet, i am from the internet, for the internet, the internet is our world, and it will always- THE GAME

MCSchematics

New Server Hub
« on: June 03, 2017, 08:54:36 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Scaget

• Staff
  • I am never late, everyone else is just early.
    • The News
  • Minecraft Username: Scaget
Re: New Server Hub
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:30:55 PM »
Looks nice, rather small though

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 09:30:55 PM »

Offline dark_chaos

• Minecraft Username: dark_chaos
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 04:24:18 PM »
Looks nice, rather small though

I completely understand what you mean by small, I'm not really good at building large intricate buildings, sometimes I'm able to do a lot but not often, I can say that I do make use of every available space, including the huge rock formation under the castle itself, What I can say is that there is a prison down at the very bottom, I cannot however, say what the rest of it is used for, that's a secret ;)
I am a man of the internet, i am from the internet, for the internet, the internet is our world, and it will always- THE GAME

Offline SoCraZy

• Hey! Im a technical minecrafter... I think
  • Minecraft Username: SoCraZy_Guy
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 11:52:25 PM »
its actually really good but there should be more variety in you building blocks cos in the first picture there is blue too. However im guessing you already were thinking that ;D

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything