• Online Today: 336
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 316
Total: 319

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

316 Guests, 3 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: How to use this site  (Read 26932 times)

Offline globecollector

• Preserving some of the Brightest Ideas of out Age
  • Minecraft Username: globecollector
Re: How to use this site
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 02:48:29 AM »
  Hello everybody. On the first post of this topic I was told that "that is EVERYTHING you need to know about this site", well something was missing because I cannot work out how to start a new topic or to UPLOAD any of my schematics or their associated images.
   I basically need a step-by-sep set of instructions to get me started.
Thanks, Globe Collector
Hello, Lubra-dubra-dunda-dubra-dag here!

MCSchematics

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 02:48:29 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Vak

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: Vakarain
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »
  Hello everybody. On the first post of this topic I was told that "that is EVERYTHING you need to know about this site", well something was missing because I cannot work out how to start a new topic or to UPLOAD any of my schematics or their associated images.
   I basically need a step-by-sep set of instructions to get me started.
Thanks, Globe Collector

Firstly go here: http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?board=33.0

That's the main published schematic board and it's many, many sub-boards. Choose whatever is closest to the description of your project/schematic. You can navigate here by clicking Forum at the top of the website and then clicking 'Published Minecraft Schematics'

For example choose 'Buildings'. Then scroll down to the start of the thread's in the Buildings Board.
Along the top you should see 'New Topic' 'New Poll' 'Notify' and 'Mark Read'

Click New Topic. From there you can write your topic.

Now uploading stuff. You MAY upload images at 3rd party sites. I personally recommend imgur.com as you can paste the IMG code into your topic.

You MAY NOT upload any schematics to third party sites and link them here, including: adf.ly, mediafire, etc. This may even get you temporarily banned.

To upload schematics to the site in the topic you are typing anew, under the text box it says 'Attachments and other options' click that. There should be an attach option, you add your schematics there. (You can also directly upload images here too, but I'd advise against this as it sometimes causes the post to fail and you'll lose mostly everything you've written).

VK~
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 06:39:33 AM by Vakarain »

MCSchematics

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »

Offline globecollector

• Preserving some of the Brightest Ideas of out Age
  • Minecraft Username: globecollector
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2013, 03:49:16 AM »
  Thanks Vakarian. I did manage ti get a small schematic up as a trial, it took me AGES to work out how.
    I'm not sure how to link images from other sites so I probably won't bother trying. I'll just put the schematics up and let people find out what they are like once they download them.
Hello, Lubra-dubra-dunda-dubra-dag here!

Offline Vak

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: Vakarain
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2013, 04:24:46 AM »
  Thanks Vakarian. I did manage ti get a small schematic up as a trial, it took me AGES to work out how.
    I'm not sure how to link images from other sites so I probably won't bother trying. I'll just put the schematics up and let people find out what they are like once they download them.

Yeah I saw the other day. To insert images, its very simple.
On imgur as shown below, after you've uploaded the image just drag and drop/copy-paste the IMG code from the BBCode (message boards & forums) box. (Highlighted in Red)

Offline Phantom Fire

• I'm not lazy! I'm in energy saving mode!
  • Minecraft Username: Lemon_Sprinkles
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2014, 08:50:21 PM »
Great post! I just joined and this answered every single one of my questions! Thank you, :D.  :diamond: :diamond: :diamond:
"Some people just need a high five... in the face... with a chair..."

"Don't wait for prince charming. The poor idiot's probably stuck in a tree or something."

I hate when people see me at the store, and they say, "What are you doing here?" "Oh, you know. Hunting elephants."

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.