Stats
  • Total Posts: 96247
  • Total Topics: 14182
  • Online Today: 603
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

590 Guests, 14 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.

Author Topic: Oh my God this Website (RIP MCS)  (Read 3800 times)

Offline MeowPwnedU

• must..terminate..tiny..children..from internet!
    • Seattle!
  • Minecraft Username: ConstructionBoy
Oh my God this Website (RIP MCS)
« on: January 16, 2016, 03:01:37 AM »
I was really curious to see what this place is like these days and I've always thought my account or browser was broken cause everytime I clicked "Show unread posts since last visit" it only showed like 3 or 4 topics

WELL TODAY I FOUND that my browser isn't broken. Just that this site is dead  :mobcreeper: :mobcreeper:

check out this picture that I cropped from here: http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?action=stats

Daaaaamn RIP MCSchematics.com

MCSchematics

Oh my God this Website (RIP MCS)
« on: January 16, 2016, 03:01:37 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Scaget

• Staff
  • I am never late, everyone else is just early.
    • The News
  • Minecraft Username: Scaget
Re: Oh my God this Website (RIP MCS)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 08:03:07 PM »
little late to the party,the site died a long time ago when the new owners decided to disappear and nothing changes everyday.

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 08:03:07 PM »

Offline Twist

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 06:57:47 AM »
Save the schematics while you can  :mobcreeper:

Offline MeowPwnedU

• Seattle!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »
Anyone remember these old awards that made the sight interesting? I mean what the creeper, the reason this website died is because it couldn't keep up with Planet Minecraft and the awards we have now look like creeper

http://www.mcschematics.com/awards/

Bring these back

Offline Scaget

• Staff
    • The News
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 04:53:14 PM »
It's not really that they are gone, but rather that no one who ever comes on here can hand them out. If you change your theme back to the minecraft one all the ranks and awards are still there

Offline MeowPwnedU

• Seattle!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »
Just switched to the Minecraft theme... and only 8 people are using it, I don't see awards either :(

I feel bad for you Scaget, you're literally the only active person on here I wish you could have seen the glory days of this website back in the day

Offline Scaget

• Staff
    • The News
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 11:27:59 PM »
I lurked for a long while before making an account but don't worry, I remember the glory days, I really wish they were still around.  :mobskeleton:

Date Registered: September 26, 2011, 01:50:35 AM

Now I'm pretty much the janitor of the site, cleaning up the occasional bot that wanders in. That's pretty much all I can really do since I'm only a supporter/mod. I tried asking the owner of the website to either give me the power to or for him to actually update the website every so often (or maybe once a year)

Offline MeowPwnedU

• Seattle!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 10:53:49 AM »
I lurked for a long while before making an account but don't worry, I remember the glory days, I really wish they were still around.  :mobskeleton:

Date Registered: September 26, 2011, 01:50:35 AM

Now I'm pretty much the janitor of the site, cleaning up the occasional bot that wanders in. That's pretty much all I can really do since I'm only a supporter/mod. I tried asking the owner of the website to either give me the power to or for him to actually update the website every so often (or maybe once a year)

You should tell him to just give up and give you permission to the site's cPanel, there are so many broken features (layout)

Offline karlski

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 05:07:30 AM »
I really agree with the previous thoughts. I much prefer this site over planet Minecraft, it would be nice to see a resurgence here! I do appreciate the level of investment in time and cash needed to run a busy site. Hopefully somebody with resources could spruce it up and give it a much needed kick!
Thinking on  it,  it's possibly a good traffic generator for an enterprising server owner, as the majority of content/assets are user generated.

Offline simonvtol

• Minecraft Username: simonvtol
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 03:02:18 PM »
i havent been on this website for a long long time but it used to be my favorite website i even had some schematics posted now apparently i have no schematics left and the awesome website really is dead this makes me really sad :(

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.