• Online Today: 317
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 312
Total: 314

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

312 Guests, 2 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: Uber Air Ships  (Read 7387 times)

Offline Agent0014

• Minecraft Username: Travis555777
Uber Air Ships
« on: October 30, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »
Uber Air Ships
This is my first post so I apologize if it seems kind of awkward.
So, these are various air ships I have created, mostly by hand and some have had a little help from mcedit placing the decks and etc. In total, there are 12 complete air ships, with a semi-blank one so you guys can build whatever you want in or on it. The largest of them is over 200 blocks long and over 100 blocks wide, took a couple hours to build one section so I could copy, manipulate, and paste it to the other side so it's symmetrical. But, without further boring text, here are the air ships.

The first of the 12 is the smallest one, the Sloop Air Ship.

It doesn't have anything special, just looks good and could probably be used as a base in survival.

The second is the Merchant Air Ship

You could call it an elongated version of the Sloop, with a lot of chests.

The third is the Jedi Iron Fighter, outfitted with a dispenser and based off the episode three of the star wars trilogy's Jedi star fighter.

Small, and having the dispenser filled with fire charges means the doom of any wooden ship in its path.

The fourth is the Mono Plane, a small thing that has a lot of fire power for its size

Fitted with three dispenser filled with fire charges, it's more powerful than the Jedi Iron Fighter and making it a necessity for any air fleet.

The fifth is the Mono Bomber, relatively small and wood with no dispensers, but that's the end of its criticism

It can drop a total of 10 pieces of TNT from under its wings.

The sixth is the Dispenser Iron Clad

It may not be fully iron, but it still has quite a few dispensers on it, and, there's a reason why the bow of the ship is fully iron...

The seventh is the TNT Iron Clad

Sporting 9 TNT cannons, one being a 49-piece cannon, its a force to be reckoned with.

The eighth is one of the largest ships in the fleet, the Big Iron Clad

Although it may not have too many weapons, the sheer size of this ship will scare your enemies into their hidy-holes.

The ninth is a ship specifically built to fight, the Battle Cruiser Air Ship.

It has multiple dispenser guns on the deck, a small bombing system, and 6 TNT cannons!

The tenth is the second air ship I ever made, the Bomber Air Ship.

No dispensers, but the bomb dropping system is effective, non complicated, and easy to load.

The eleventh is the star of the fleet, the Flag Ship.

It may not be the largest ship, but it has the most firepower of any ship in my fleet.

The final air ship is the Heavy Frigate.

It's the largest ship in the fleet, and has an impressive array of cannons and dispenser systems. It has the most advanced redstone systems of any ship in the fleet!

The last air ship I am posting on this post is a Semi-Blank Iron Clad.

On it is only the captain's quarters and a 49-piece TNT cannon so you are free to do whatever you want with it.

These pictures were taken on Minecraft 1.4.2 within the sky dimension, gained with the Better World Generation mod found at this link:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1070207-142sspsmp-better-world-generation-3-v112/

All of these ships are of my design, constructive criticism is welcome so I can better future designs.

As a bonus to you guys:
This is the first air ship I have ever made, the "weapons" on it are only for show, it can't do damage to anything else. It may have some flaws that I'm not aware of, but I'm still proud of it.

Within the ship, there are chests, each containing a record for the record player in the captain's quarters, as an ester egg of sorts.
This ship is the only ship I gave a name instead of a class to, I called it: The St. Andrew's Destroyer. Why? because it sounded cool at the time.
There isn't much to see, but to TRULY see everything, one must look for an eternity.

MCSchematics

Uber Air Ships
« on: October 30, 2012, 06:45:31 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline ryco50

Re: Uber Air Ships
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »
dude this is a complete plagiarism of the user ariodsenuke so no download from me. and its a shame because they look good but half of it was was taken from his builds

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 01:48:03 PM »

Offline Agent0014

• Minecraft Username: Travis555777
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 02:23:35 PM »
Ryco, all of these ships are of my design and ingenuity. I did not and will not plagiarize, on top of the fact that there are very little similarities between mine and ariodsenuke's ships, other than the fact that their airships. On top of that, I've never downloaded any of his schematics (I'm not talking his ships down, they are still awesome.)
For the rest of the people reading this, these are ariodsenuke's posts, so you guys can judge for yourself: http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=79934
There isn't much to see, but to TRULY see everything, one must look for an eternity.

Offline wilkinau

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 07:45:33 AM »
He is right, it is not plagiarism or copying, I admit, the build style on some of them are similar, but they are different.  Very good job on these Agent.

Offline xavier587

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 09:42:40 AM »
These are very cool. I moded the monoplane for ine of my worlds. Im also planning to build the ic dispenser by itself in another. Im running mc pe. Very nice [lavabucket]

Offline ariodsenuke

• Minecraft Username: ariod1
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:46:09 AM »
Mother of all thread necros! I know. I was looking up my old ships for from the depths builds and stumbled across this post! Good to see I have fans! Also, no pliagarism here, these sheeps look great! 100% approve!

Peace <3

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.