Stats
  • Total Posts: 96246
  • Total Topics: 14183
  • Online Today: 351
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

330 Guests, 7 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.80/5

Author Topic: Featured Schematic: The Millennium Falcon  (Read 73885 times)

Offline Megatech

• Punching trees gives me wood...
    • Megatech Minecraft Schematics
  • Minecraft Username: Megatech
Re: Featured Schematic: The Millennium Falcon
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »
Mega, this is sorta off topic, but what site did you use to make the achivement get thing in your signiture???

I cant rememebr to be exact but i just googled it and found this
http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft-achievement-creator-t818.html
i hope it helps :)

MCSchematics

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Klaue

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
Most schematic viewers like schematic2blueprint just read what block it is and i dont even know if there is a way for them to read the signs xD
Ahahah, that's not entirely true :)
Schematic2Blueprint is entirely capable of reading sign texts. They're saved, according to the NBT format, as Tile Entities.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Alpha_Level_Format/Chunk_File_Format#Tile_Entity_Format

The Problem lies on the other side - WorldEdit and probably others do not actually save the sign text to the schematic (there was no sight of text in a test export I did of only a single sign - even importing it again through worldedit created only an empty sign). When there's no text in the schematic, there's nothing Schematic2blueprint could read.

PS: WorldEdit also does only save the content of dspensers but not chests (as far as I remember)

Just to make it clear :D

MCSchematics

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »

Offline Megatech

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2011, 06:57:51 PM »
INteresting :) i did not know that :P haha

Offline vShoukin

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: xXSiiKSiiNSXx
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 05:47:36 AM »
Good job Mega :D

Keep up the good work
I'm awesome

That is all

Offline Blacktides1337

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 07:42:02 PM »
Nice schematic man!

I'm trying to build this on a server but do it by hand and actually gathering all of the resourced. Do you have any idea of how many of each block type there is? I started to do it but I got to the 3rd layer and cried a little bit.

Anyone feel free to chime in on this one, I just don't know enough about the whole process, there may be a really easy way to tell from the schematic that I don't know about.

Thanks again for the schematic.

Offline Megatech

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »
there is a program out there that tells you how many of each block is in the schematic haha :) i think it is schematic 2 bluebrint on this forum :) but there is somethign out there :)

Offline vyper1994

• Minecraft Username: vyper1994
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 01:36:30 PM »
hi what are all the block requirements for the ship?

Offline sidvic1234

« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2012, 03:42:57 PM »
hi thanks for this you have done a fantastic job, and i can tell you made this, unlike someone on the internet, check out my maps on youtube i copied from mohaa and built on my own, only because i'm on sick. great job

Offline kurt2k7

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 04:39:18 PM »
Okies I woke up with an idea this morning and that was to recreate the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars xD haha :mobnotch: So after a days work I've decided to upload what I have with two schematics; one with lowered boarding ramp and landing supports, and one simply flying. I realise it is not completely accurate but i figure its close enough for people to enjoy and change to suit them :)
Approx Size: 65x55x20

I made it with Misa's (64x64) HD texture pack, MC Edit and World Edit (single player commands) No Modded items. I'm still not sure on the colour (I didn't want to build out of wool in case it decided to burn down on me xD). Constructive criticism welcome :)  Anyway here is what I have hope you enjoy it.

(sorry pictures took a lil while xD was uploading to Photobucket)

(First Time posting so sorry if it's in the wrong place etc. )
EDIT: Added Pics

Awarded the Featured Item/Schematic award for a schematic that has been added to the featured schematics list on the 14th March 2011.

Awarded the HighRoller award for having a schematic downloaded more than 1,000 times on the 25th May 2011.

hey ive tried downloading this schematic but it wont open? :(

Offline Russian94

• Minecraft Username: Dookey Dookster
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
Ok so im new to this and so how do I view the scematics? I made my account, I downloaded it, and now how do I view it? I open the file up with Microsoft word and it only shows wierd symbols. Do i need the actual Minecraft game on the pc? Because I only have Minecraft on the Xbox 360.

Offline MatsterChief

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2013, 12:21:49 PM »
Just found your schematic and have been building it for the last couple days.... And had A question. I'm relatively new to minecraft so bare with me. Heres the question, in the one room with like 12 levers with the repeaters on the othe side of the left wall do they actually do anything? And also in several layers there's a brick that sorta looks like a sign, but when I put my cursor over it to see what kind of brick it is, it doesn't say. But when I put the cursor over what I KNOW to be a sign it says it is. As the designer of it I was wondering if you could help me. Thanks!

Offline thejaxster

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2017, 04:58:11 PM »
This is awesome and you are more awesome by sharing it!!!  Thank you!!

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything