Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

637 Guests, 34 Users

Schematic rating:
  • Currently 4.00/5

Author Topic: Enderman Xp Farm  (Read 9031 times)

Mognorug and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline smokefour20

Enderman Xp Farm
« on: July 22, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »
A simple Enderman Farm I built for a server. Also contains a Wheat Farm, Brewing Area, and Enchanting Room.

:obsidian: :orediamond: :obsidian: :orediamond: :obsidian:

[ Overview ]

[ Lobby ]

[ Killing floor ]

[ Moar Pictures - Imgur Gallery: ]

http://imgur.com/a/b9gRU#0

Minecraft Schematics

Enderman Xp Farm
« on: July 22, 2012, 07:49:43 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline llammahed

Re: Enderman Xp Farm
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 06:58:32 AM »
It spawns everything but endermen for me. Anything spawning (at a rate of maybe 1 per minute) falls to it's death. I like the style though.

Offline smokefour20

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 07:20:47 AM »
I didn't think I'd need to tell you that this is designed to be placed in the END.

Although, yes it would work just fine if you only wanted to use it as a loot collector in the overworld, or even in the nether.

Offline MadeBySaints

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 01:14:25 AM »
Great work. i downloaded this and it works amazingly. im currently using it in my server, with McJobs (retooled for less money for endermen). my players love it, and so do i!. to all of you that only get regular mob spawns etc, its because you need to paste this in the END. not in the overworld or in the nether. thanks again to the builder, GREAT JOB

Offline dan8941

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 06:36:38 AM »
This farm is amazing man, nice :D

Offline BossModeON

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • If you need Redstone done, I'm your guy.
    • My Farewell Letter
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Chronos0ne
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 03:17:20 PM »
I didn't think I'd need to tell you that this is designed to be placed in the END.

This might have made my day  [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Great work!
Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.

Check out my schematics!
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=14334.msg91893#msg91893

Offline zacky8978

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:59 AM »
When I try to import it I can't even access the end world, I have a bukkit server and it just doesn't work for some odd reason it says "No chunks loaded yet"

Offline smokefour20

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »
O.o "No chunks loaded yet" Suggests to me that you haven't been there yet.  Obviously this is needed in order to import things into The End.