Stats
  • Total Posts: 96241
  • Total Topics: 14182
  • Online Today: 383
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

319 Guests, 8 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: 3D Princess Luna from MLP:FiM  (Read 9597 times)

Offline Owndapwn

• Minecraft Username: Owndapwn
3D Princess Luna from MLP:FiM
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

Well, here's what I have so far. I've done a couple of other Binvox's, but this is by far the best.
But it's not complete.
This is Princess Luna from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with the S1 mane and tail due to how much bigger the S2 stuff was.
Source: http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Model-Download-Center-215266264

I will be building this on a survival towny server and I'm a bit concerned at using Schematic2Blueprint or MC Structure Planner due to the part where if I miscount anything it will mess it up.
Is there any in-game client-side mods that will allow a schematic to be viewed in game?

Like a hologram?

If not, does anyone have any tips for building something like this?

Note the size.

EDIT:: Completed!

See attachment.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 01:44:17 PM by Owndapwn »

MCSchematics

3D Princess Luna from MLP:FiM
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Owndapwn

• Minecraft Username: Owndapwn
Re: 3D Princess Luna from MLP:FiM
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
Bump because OP has been edited to have the completed model.

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »

Offline beals1pt0

• Minecraft Username: Beals1pt0
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 12:51:06 AM »

Well, here's what I have so far. I've done a couple of other Binvox's, but this is by far the best.
But it's not complete.
This is Princess Luna from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic with the S1 mane and tail due to how much bigger the S2 stuff was.
Source: http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Model-Download-Center-215266264

I will be building this on a survival towny server and I'm a bit concerned at using Schematic2Blueprint or MC Structure Planner due to the part where if I miscount anything it will mess it up.
Is there any in-game client-side mods that will allow a schematic to be viewed in game?

Like a hologram?

If not, does anyone have any tips for building something like this?

Note the size.

EDIT:: Completed!

See attachment.
you Made my wife's day with this great work .

Offline AntOfThy

• Anthony's Home is his Castle
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 02:56:26 AM »

Probably very late.. but have a look for the Forge Client Side mod...  Schematica

It lets you load a schematic as a 'ghost' in the world you are playing do you can place blocks as indicated.
and if you really feel like 'cheating' it can even auto-place the blocks (print mode)

It also let you save a local schematic from existing objects in the world even though it is on a remote server.
In fact I find its method of 'boxing' a object for saving a schematic often more useful than world edit.  You don't even need to 'get close' to the object (such as in a world protected from block placement)

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.