Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

811 Guests, 52 Users

Schematic rating:
  • Currently 3.50/5

Author Topic: Nice Spawn for your Minecraft Server - (First Upload)  (Read 9546 times)

Offline asacool123

Nice Spawn for your Minecraft Server - (First Upload)
« on: June 16, 2012, 03:25:49 AM »
Whats up Guys, ASA here and here is a little Spawn which I had on my server for quite a while :D

Includes:
-Pretty Big and Nice Spawn Building/Dome
-2 Spawn/Guard Towers
-2 Nice Country Homes
-Real Nice Pathway/Road

This is Version 1 and I will be uploading a few more because I tend to change Spawn every so often, so keep an eye out for more schematics :D

Minecraft Schematics

Nice Spawn for your Minecraft Server - (First Upload)
« on: June 16, 2012, 03:25:49 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Houmura

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • I am Heavy Weapons Guy, and *THIS* is my weapon
    • Awards
Re: Nice Spawn for your Minecraft Server - (First Upload)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 02:50:36 AM »
That looks awesome.... will take that as reference for creating one myself

Offline asacool123

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:05:51 PM »
That looks awesome.... will take that as reference for creating one myself
Thanks man, hope you enjoy my upcoming projects :D

-ASA

Offline r_boy33

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »
Can I use this for my server? - i will change it a bit so it fits in with my server and give credit to you for making it :)

Offline asacool123

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 01:42:17 PM »
Can I use this for my server? - i will change it a bit so it fits in with my server and give credit to you for making it :)
Yeah bro that would be fine may I take a look at your server :D...
And maybe help you out

-ASA

Offline Yeomans506

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 07:47:17 PM »
Looks Good!  :diamond: