Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 95585
  • Total Topics: 14110
  • Online Today: 313
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

Didn't receive your new user activation email?

New user registration is currently broken.  We are looking into finding a resolution to the problem which is basically when you register our servers are not sending out the activation email.  If you've registered between Nov 13th and now, you will not have received the activation email.  Again, we are looking for a resolution to this issue.  Thank you for your patience.

EDIT: As of now (nov 23th), it appears to have been resolved. Sorry for the long wait, and welcome! Attempt logging in again, and resend the confirmation email.

This message will be removed if it proves to be reliable again.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

297 Guests, 13 Users

Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: Need something for xbox 360 minecraft - simple blue prints of structures  (Read 9486 times)

Offline marcbob

All the tools on here don't work. I tried importing a schematic into a structure planner with the hopes I could see floor by floor and then make it myself on xbox 360.

The problem is those planners don't work. I need some blueprints I can use with xbox 360 so I can view them on my computer and then just glance at them while I do them on xbox. Thanks for help

Offline mwscali

You can use Schematic2Blueprint and print out each layer. I have used it to make a few things on the xbox.

http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=2405.0

Offline Binkthefoolish

Re: Need something for xbox 360 minecraft - simple blue prints of structures
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 08:40:26 PM »
Being that the Xbox version isn't even close to the PC most of the blueprints don't work. So i just keep a lookout for the simpler ones and just add my own details. All tho i'm not even close to what other people can do :)

Offline cheesedude66

• Supporter
  • Dragons!
  • Minecraft Username: cheesedude66
Re: Need something for xbox 360 minecraft - simple blue prints of structures
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 01:21:03 AM »
I've used Schematic2Blueprint before and it's a pretty effective program. I like that it gives a readout of all the blocks used and where exactly they go. That's what I'd recommend you use. Just make sure you have all the blocks necessary to build whatever you decide to build!