• Online Today: 376
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 333
Total: 336

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

333 Guests, 3 Users

ENJOYING THE VIEW?

Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!

After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
Topic rating:
  • Currently 4.17/5

Author Topic: Enderman Roler Coaster  (Read 22733 times)

Offline Neruil

Enderman Roler Coaster
« on: May 09, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
Here is a first posting. A friend and I made this coaster just for fun. We made in on creative mode but normally run around on Shortycraft.mooo.com. Anyways, as we got going it was remade 4 times. Devour_Heart came up with the main plan as I halped build it up. Let us know what your think of it. Idea we didn't use, piston driven lava door down in the mineshaft.   NEW BLUEPRINT NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THE THIS POST (cut off section readded)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:12:01 AM by Neruil »

MCSchematics

Enderman Roler Coaster
« on: May 09, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline matioshka

• Minecraft Username: matioshka
Re: Enderman Roler Coaster
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:15:11 PM »
Cool! But why the "Enderman" in the name? are there Endermen all about it?

MCSchematics

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 09:15:11 PM »

Offline Neruil

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 09:23:20 PM »
Cool! But why the "Enderman" in the name? are there Endermen all about it?

Due to the giant enderman holding the diamond block and part of the track runs on him. Thought it would make a cool name for it :)

Offline Devour_Heart

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 10:19:49 PM »
Make sure to take out the two blocks on the left arm, after coming down the ramp, count three from where the tip of the arm touches in black wool to the right and up one the two outer blocks cause enough damage to kill! ~Beware~!

Offline Neruil

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:29:51 PM »
Make sure to take out the two blocks on the left arm, after coming down the ramp, count three from where the tip of the arm touches in black wool to the right and up one the two outer blocks cause enough damage to kill! ~Beware~!

Come to find out it wasn't the arm of the enderman the track has to move one block left to prevent damage/death. Just an update! We might add more to it as well.

Offline karatetoes

• Minecraft Username: karatetoes
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 07:56:17 PM »
hey when I pasted the schematic it ended up cutting off the track at the right side of the enderman when ur facing him. So when I rode it you would just fall because it was unfinished. I tried pasting it multiple times and every time it was in the air or just in flatland but I am pretty sure it was not a world edit issue. There were no buildings in the way, in my multiplayer server, no WorldEdit block limit. Hope you can resolve this issue but im pretty sure its not on my end.

Offline Neruil

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 08:00:09 PM »
I will look into this and see if I can fix it. I have been busy working on another one call Egyptians Death. I will re-post it when I got it fixed thank you for the information.  On this point was the part under ground still there or was it gone as well?

Offline MeNotyouxD

• Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: TheDarkDJ
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 01:48:27 AM »
YOUR POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!
(Sorry I couldn't resist :P)

Offline Konastar

• Minecraft Username: Konastar
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 04:34:49 AM »
SO COOOL

Offline veespado

• Wolves are EPIC!!!
  • Minecraft Username: vesca178
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 05:33:16 AM »
this is an epic build
great job

:diamond: :diamond: :diamond:

Offline greenfox

• Danish Compound
  • Minecraft Username: fungreenfox
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 01:11:10 PM »
Holde end-facade is cut-off from the copy. Can we get a new copy?
/regards Fox

Offline isonde

• Minecraft Username: Jr_Flash
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »
Great job on this.  As you stated, some of the blocks were cut off during the schematic creation process, but the bulk of the work is done, and done well.   When you place this, just make sure to take a walk around the track, test, and repair...there are several "death" falls as is  :-).

Offline Neruil

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2012, 05:27:09 PM »
Well I redid the coaster sorry it took so long but it now includes all 177 layers and the full right side of the ride. Let me know if there is something else wrong with it.

Offline Lawrence

• Minecraft Boards
  • Minecraft Username: LawrenceWright
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 06:12:35 PM »
Looks like fun. My only irk is the many twists and turns. I particularly favor straight line roller coasters with scenic routes and minimal turns, but that's just me. Makes it easier to enjoy the ride.
Hello there. I'm Lawrence.

Offline Neruil

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
Hi! Anyone want a copy of this again... there is a non broken version of it two posts up :mobpig:

Offline cyoung_mi

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »
Great work.. I had to fix much of the track as it was facing the wrong way..
( and issue with pasting in track layouts )

Also all my signs are blank, and not sure what goes in the dispensers that are activated by the lever..
I thought maybe it's where minecarts go, but if so do they go in both? and how do I get them to land on the track instead of just an item in the room.

Anyone have a youtube video of this up yet?  I didn't find one.
Thanks for a great build!

Offline Neruil

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:09 PM »
  A vedio of the enderman.

Offline Devour_Heart

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2016, 05:59:25 PM »
Wow, thank you all so much!

I apologize for whatever track/broken things may be missing or not showing up, whatever it was must have gotten in the way during the transition when were moving the files around a few times. :mobpig:

:diamond: Just so you know' I did a 2nd version of this roller coaster in FTB, and I still have the file saved, however  due to the fact that MC edit is of the original minecraft if you want to build the 2nd version you have to have FTB and all the required mods installed.:diamond:

This stated, the 2nd version is a lot cooler, sense I did spend 3 days working on it.  My friend Neruil has a copy of the version, however there seems to be some bugs/issues with it being imported, so unfortunately you will have to build it by scratch.

That being said I thank everyone for the awesome reply's and would like to ask if people would like me to build something even more amazing again, if you would like me to work on something *hint* http://imgur.com/a/txrd3

I have been already been makeing something amazing, but then of course if you have any request just leave a reply here and I'll see what my wizard brain can conjure!
*I'm still working on this "secret project" and have been for a VERY long time, so I hope everyone finds it to be something everyone will go crazy over.* I will post it as soon as I eventually finish.

Again, Thank you all very much!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 07:48:04 PM by Devour_Heart »

Offline Neruil

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »
 [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [happydance]

Advertisement

Hey! If you use AdBlock, please disable it on our website, advertisements keep the website running and we promise not to obstruct your view. Our ads are chosen by Google based on your interests.

anything