Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 227474
  • Latest: nihal127
Stats
  • Total Posts: 95504
  • Total Topics: 14091
  • Online Today: 671
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

MCSchematics.com for sale

MCSchematics.com is now up for sale!, the website, content and content Mysql database, domain name etc.  If you would like to own this site, it's content, domain name etc. please send your best offer to mcschematics5@gmail.com.  Serious offers only please.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

633 Guests, 23 Users

Author Topic: So DOES MCEDIT work or DOESN'T it?  (Read 3970 times)

Offline darearkin

So DOES MCEDIT work or DOESN'T it?
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »
So, the first thing I see logging in is that MCedit isn't being discontinued, and I cheer. I see that even now with the files up, someone got it to work, and I cheer harder. Then I look for these files and my cheering turns into a confused "Wha?"

Do these 'Files Currently Up" exist for us mere mortals, or only the one's working on the program?

How do -I- get them? Can I get them? o.O

Minecraft Schematics

So DOES MCEDIT work or DOESN'T it?
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:06:53 PM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Offline Jacknife

• Attack: 97
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • HACKERKID16 NEW ACCOUNT!
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Jacknife16
Re: So DOES MCEDIT work or DOESN'T it?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:14:41 PM »
So, the first thing I see logging in is that MCedit isn't being discontinued, and I cheer. I see that even now with the files up, someone got it to work, and I cheer harder. Then I look for these files and my cheering turns into a confused "Wha?"

Do these 'Files Currently Up" exist for us mere mortals, or only the one's working on the program?

How do -I- get them? Can I get them? o.O
You cant get the files unless its a open source idk if it is anymore, when it's updated on mcedit it should say there is a new update there should be a update when anvil comes out and the new programmer finishes updating for 1.2 the files are up I have no idea what that means I guess the new files are up if you know where to look but mcedi works as log as you didn't update to anvil it's not compatible yet
If your looking for Some Terraforming, Personal Message me i love doing Terraforming

Offline User Deleted Accounts

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »
Minecraft 1.1 and below - MCedit should work without problem.
Find it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/13807-mcedit-minecraft-world-editor-compatible-with-mc-beta-18/

Minecraft 1.2 (Anvil) is WIP at the moment. I can imagine it being released not long after 1.2s release, or even sooner.

Offline pinktigereyes

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: pinktigereyes
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »
ive just clicked on the link at the top in the news about mc edit it downloaded and it works :)

Offline Kluberus

Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Gotta love Minecraft!
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Kluberus
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »
ive just clicked on the link at the top in the news about mc edit it downloaded and it works :)
Thats good :d that means they have updated it!

Check Out My Apartment Complex:
http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=11846.msg78073#msg78073

Check Out My Bros Gamer Vids on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerLiberis

If I had a nickel for every time someone said, " If i had a nickel..." i'd have a lot of Nickels :D

Offline Einziger

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
The newest version does work with anvil maps, it's in testing phase so expect bugs and for it to crash. I highly recommend backing up your maps before you do anything with them on the test version.