Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 95578
  • Total Topics: 14105
  • Online Today: 456
  • Online Ever: 1642
  • (August 14, 2014, 05:49:01 PM)
Users Online

Didn't receive your new user activation email?

New user registration is currently broken.  We are looking into finding a resolution to the problem which is basically when you register our servers are not sending out the activation email.  If you've registered between Nov 13th and now, you will not have received the activation email.  Again, we are looking for a resolution to this issue.  Thank you for your patience.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

402 Guests, 18 Users

Topic rating:
  • Currently 5.00/5

Author Topic: Request: Titanic Blueprints 1:1 scale  (Read 2442 times)

Offline ChoiceMaker

Request: Titanic Blueprints 1:1 scale
« on: January 29, 2012, 01:07:08 PM »
Can anyone please give me a 1:1 scale blue print of the titanic please. It will mean a lot to me :D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 01:12:53 PM by ChoiceMaker »

Offline ada201

• Minecraft Username: ada201
Re: Request: Titanic Blueprints 1:1 scale
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 10:43:35 AM »
you really dont have to ask someone. simply go and download minecraft structure planner, then download a schematic. Import the schematic into structure planner, and it will give you the plans (in 2d floor plans). There is also a 3d viewer of the thing your building, but you need a fast computer. Hope this helps and its what your looking for. If theres a problem ask me.

Offline deltacraft

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 10:54:32 AM »
Can anyone please give me a 1:1 scale blue print of the titanic please. It will mean a lot to me :D

i shall have a look for you not promising anything though
Please rate and comment on my schematics this would be kindly appreciated.

If you want a boat built. message me a name and i will try to make it for you

My Archive  -  http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=11523.msg75758#msg75758

Offline deltacraft

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 11:01:38 AM »
here you go.  to get a 1:1 plan of it just put it in to the structure planner with the ships overall length and as long as the aspect ratio is locked it will be 1:1.

will only be 2d though and will take a lot of work to complete. although saying this the use of mcedit to copy and mirror parts should make the project go alot quicker and easier.
Please rate and comment on my schematics this would be kindly appreciated.

If you want a boat built. message me a name and i will try to make it for you

My Archive  -  http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=11523.msg75758#msg75758