Minecraft Schematics

Support MCSchematics

Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all.  All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated. Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone. Relatively few members donate (compared to the 204,000+ members we have not even 0.01% donate)  so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not. Donation page
 Thank you,
 -CB-

Recent

NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.

There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations. If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=15079 This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.

YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN TO THIS WEBSITE

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.

836 Guests, 58 Users

Poll

Good Idea or a Waste Of Time?

Good Idea
Waste Of Time
I Could Care Less

Author Topic: Zombie (COD) Minecraft Mod  (Read 20956 times)

Offline Arcaida

• Supporter
  • Attack: 81
    Defense: 84
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • There's A Charlie In The Bushes
  • Awards This member has had a schematic downloaded over 1,000 times.
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: BrokenAsylum
Zombie (COD) Minecraft Mod
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:41:15 AM »
This is a zombie mod modeled after the Nazi Zombies Game Featured In The Call Of Duty Series. It hasnt been released yet but they are currently working on it.

Heres A Video
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go Here For Official Post
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=149422

They Have A Tumblr Fo Your Social Needs.
http://zombiecraftmod.tumblr.com/
A Day Without Sunshine Is Like, Well, Night.

Minecraft Schematics

Zombie (COD) Minecraft Mod
« on: February 22, 2011, 10:41:15 AM »

Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one.  When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com

- Thank you -

Joseph

Re: Zombie (COD) Minecraft Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 10:46:58 AM »
O_o

Look good...

Offline Jetkidish

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • Awards Awarded to those that have shown a building schematic of excellence
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: Jetkidish
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 10:47:31 AM »
Looks awesome, but it needs some work :P
They need to add windows and better weapons, I can't wait to see the finished project

Offline timo0060

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Looks very cool, and I can't wait for when Notch makes it so that mobs can break through blocks and thus making it more like nazi zombies. Once that happens, it will become a new version of Minecraft to play online with friends and thus causing everyone to have even less of a life!!! :D I can't wait.
Do you play BFBC2 on PC? Then add me, timo0060 and we can be buddddddiiiieeess :D .... I'm a n00b so don't pick on me please :)

Can't touch this!!!!..... Alright fine...

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thetimo0060?feature=mhum

Offline papab3ar

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
Looks awesome with this and SDK's deathmatch I can get my FPS on in minecraft  [tup]

Offline blipadouzi

Attack Member
    Attack Member
  • How many Creepers have you killed lately? LOL
  • Awards This award is given to members that play on our Minecraft game server
    • Awards
  • Minecraft Username: blipadouzi
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »
SWEET!!!

Resident Minecraft LOL

The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!

Offline Arcaida

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
Looks very cool, and I can't wait for when Notch makes it so that mobs can break through blocks and thus making it more like nazi zombies. Once that happens, it will become a new version of Minecraft to play online with friends and thus causing everyone to have even less of a life!!! :D I can't wait.

That would be cool if they could reak through things, or at least be scripted to just for ths mod. I just love the fact that they have the dispensers on the walls with hotkey buttons.

Dont forget to vote, this is also a poll.

Offline Apedreado

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:03 PM »
I personally think that the only blocks zombies should be able to break down are, glass, fence and wooden door... because thats the only thing classic zombies can break down... and making minecraft more like nazi zombies isn't the best idea... it should be its own stand alone game... not impersonating... in my opinion... not a very good game. no offense to the people that like it of course... each to their own and all that. Besides if you really want to play nazi zombies... go play it.
Apedreado's Schematic Archive

It would be appreciated if people, who are new to the forums, check out stickied posts, like CityBuilder's posts: MCEdit Information and Community Rules

Offline User Deleted Accounts

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 04:06:36 PM »
Looks awesome with this and SDK's deathmatch I can get my FPS on in minecraft  [tup]

Exactly my thoughts =)

Offline Jetkidish

Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 10:24:34 PM »
Random sidenote,
But apparently there is a planned feature called "Zombie Siege" being added to Minecraft

Quoted from the Minecraft Wiki...

"Zombie Siege is speculated as a future feature in Minecraft, mentioned by Notch in a Steam interview, Livecast stream and Blog post . Not much is known about it, but it is expected to come after the final version of the game is released. Notch has said in the Minecraft Forums that Zombie Siege will not be in its own game mode. New features could possibly include zombies being able to break blocks, and certain unusual events which indicate a zombie horde, such as nights where the moon is red, the sky turns purple and bat noises are heard."

Offline papab3ar

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »
Random sidenote,
But apparently there is a planned feature called "Zombie Siege" being added to Minecraft

Quoted from the Minecraft Wiki...

"Zombie Siege is speculated as a future feature in Minecraft, mentioned by Notch in a Steam interview, Livecast stream and Blog post . Not much is known about it, but it is expected to come after the final version of the game is released. Notch has said in the Minecraft Forums that Zombie Siege will not be in its own game mode. New features could possibly include zombies being able to break blocks, and certain unusual events which indicate a zombie horde, such as nights where the moon is red, the sky turns purple and bat noises are heard."

thats been there for a while I noticed that soon after I started playing minecraft

Offline Jetkidish

Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 03:19:56 AM »
So did I, just felt that I should share with those who havent seen it

Offline algia

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 03:58:30 AM »
Nazi zombies is.... ok.... but left 4 dead was more awesome. but i'm sure notch will come out with something fairly original.
My Schematic archive: http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=8940.msg61174#msg61174
Brand new! Akorrimholm, the Great Hall. [guild hall/mead hall.]. http://www.mcschematics.com/index.php?topic=12202

Offline Arcaida

• Supporter
    Attack Member
    Attack Member
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 06:12:03 AM »
Nazi zombies is.... ok.... but left 4 dead was more awesome. but i'm sure notch will come out with something fairly original.

Nazi Zombies + L4D + Minecraft = Awesomeness.
This shall be done.
Hopefully.

Offline KracKiin

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 06:13:11 AM »
It would be cool.