Please consider donating what you can to keep MCSchematics.com running and free for all. All donations, no matter how small or large are helpful and appreciated.
Your donations go towards helping to offset the costs of running this site as well as keeping it Free for everyone.
Relatively few members donate (compared to the 180,000+ members we have) so your donation could mean the difference between MCS being here tomorrow or not.
NOT RECEIVED YOUR NEW MEMBER ACTIVATION EMAIL, READ THIS.
There was a problem with our email server on Feb 28 and March 1st that would affect a possible 400+/- new member registrations.
If you have not received your new member activation email, please click the link below and read the information provided.
This message will go away when you are logged into your account, it is only visible to guests.
Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one. When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com
- Thank you -
This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.
18 Apr 2012 - Minecraft 1.2.5 update
Written by City Builder April 18, 2012, 04:43:00 PM 5226 Views
Minecraft 1.2.5 + Added shift clicking support in furnaces
+ Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
* Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
* Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
* Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
* Fixed various chat crashes
* Made cats less eager to sit on things
* Made cats less patient
* Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
* Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
* Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
* Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
* Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
* Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
* Fixed not being able to click coloured links
* Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
* Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
* Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
1) Re: Minecraft 1.2.5 update
Written by Kerya on August 31, 2012, 04:56:19 AM
как скачать mcschematics
Commenting option has been turned off for this article.