Please login to your account, or register a new account if you do not have one. When you view this website without logging in, you are viewing this site in "Guest" mode and you will not be able to see any images and more importantly, won't be able to download any schematics that our members have made available on MCSchematics.com
- Thank you -
This message will go away when you are logged into an account on this site.
ENJOYING THE VIEW?
Thanks for stopping by McSchematics.com, home to over 10,000 schematics!
After choosing some schematics to download from our wide variety of schematics available to you, please feel free to enlarge this collection by including your own builds, be it complete ones or simply parts or pieces of a larger build that never came to fruition. Who knows? Maybe your schematic(s) will at the top of the frontpage for the whole world to see.
18 Apr 2012 - Minecraft 1.2.5 update
City Builder April 18, 2012, 04:43:00 PM 35231 Views
Minecraft 1.2.5 + Added shift clicking support in furnaces
+ Added method to easily acquire blocks you have selected in the world in Creative mode using the ‘pick block’ key
* Made the Direct Connect dialog remember the last IP for the current session
* Fixed issues detected certain links in chat
* Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats
* Fixed various chat crashes
* Made cats less eager to sit on things
* Made cats less patient
* Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances
* Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances
* Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine
* Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat
* Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments
* Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server)
* Fixed not being able to click coloured links
* Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers)
* Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
* Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)